Frequently Asked Questions
Tell us about it
If you’re not happy with the level of service you’ve received (or if you are really impressed!), do send us an e-mail and we will follow up. We aim to contact you as soon as possible, but please note that sometimes this may take a little longer.
1. General Information
- How do I go about returning items?
- If on receiving your order you are not delighted with your purchase, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days and we will gladly collect it at our expense and provide you with a credit – provided the item is in its original condition and original packaging.
If you have used a product and found it to be damaged or faulty we will collect the product at our expense and either replace, refund or repair the item, depending on the circumstance.
Although this is seldom charged, we reserve the right to charge a 10% administration fee for returned orders should the returns process incur significant administration expenses.
We've made the returns and exchange process even easier by creating a self-help online system. Simply fill out the form and hit ‘Return Item’, and a customer service agent will be in touch with you shortly.
- Do I get a refund if I don’t approve of the product after I have received it?
- To avoid confusion, we ensure that all of the products on our website come with an accurate image and description. If you are still not satisfied with the item you’ve received, you may return it – with the seal intact – within 14 days of receiving the item. The item must be returned in its original packaging. See our Returns Policy for tips on how to return items.
- What happens if I need to return an item, but do not have the original packaging?
- The packaging is necessary for us to be able to process a return. If the original packaging is no longer available, then the goods are exposed to spoilage and cannot be reused, and therefore they cannot be returned.
- How do I shop on juniva.com?
- Open your internet browser and log onto www.juniva.com. Browse our wide range of vitamins, supplements, sports nutrition and weight management products, all the while adding the products you want to your cart. Once you’re done shopping on our site, click on your cart and ‘Place Order’.
Now, log off, put on your running shoes and go for a jog while we do the rest of the work!
- Who do I contact when I need assistance with my order?
- You may contact us at email@example.com. We are here to assist you with any enquiries you may have.
- I want to create a new account. How do I do this?
- Create an account with Juniva to speed up the checkout process, register your delivery addresses, and track your orders.
If you don’t have an account, you can create one at checkout.
Click on ‘Account’, located on the top right hand side of the page. You will be directed to the Account page where you will be able to register a new account.
- I want to update my ‘Account’ details. How do I do this?
- Click on Account, at the top right hand side of the page. You will then be able to click on the tabs to edit/change your details
- I am finding it difficult to order from your site, what do I do?
- Our website works best with Internet Explorer 10 (but also works with 8 and 9), Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. You should ensure that you’re using the most up-to-date version of your browser.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I want to unsubscribe from the Juniva newsletter, how do I do this?
- The e-mail newsletters that are sent to you from Juniva come with the option to unsubscribe (at the bottom of the page). Click on that option and you will be removed from our newsletter mailing list.
- Do I need to enable cookies in my browser?
- A cookie is a basic text file that is stored on your device (computer, mobile phone, tablet or other) by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser, and contains completely anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the website name. This allows a website to remember things like your personal preferences, products you prefer or what’s in your shopping basket.
Cookies need to be enabled in your browser to allow you to access your account information and add products to your cart. If you share your computer with other people or are using a public computer, make sure that you log out of your account before leaving the computer unattended.
1.3. Brands and Stock
- The item I want is out of stock, what do I do?
- Our products are readily available from our suppliers, which makes it rare for anything to be out of stock. If a specific product is temporarily unavailable, please be assured that we are trying to source it for you – check back with us in a few days – if what you’re looking for is still not available, mail us at email@example.com
- Will I be allowed to place an item on hold?
- Adding an item to your cart reserves it for 12 hours. After 12 hours, the item/s will remain in your cart, but will no longer be reserved.
- How do I check if you stock a particular brand?
- Simply type the name of the brand in the search bar, the search results will display items from that brand if they are available on our site.
Alternatively, see our ‘Brands’ tab for a comprehensive list of the brands we stock.
- How often are new products listed on your site?
- We constantly update our website with new products and articles to ensure that we’re at the forefront of the online health market.
- I have feedback. How do I send this to you?
- We value any feedback – good or bad. Please send your thoughts and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I review a product?
- Once your order has been delivered, an Order Feedback mail will be sent to you – this will allow you to write a review.
Alternatively, log into your Juniva account and write your product review by clicking on the ‘User Reviews’ tab on the product page of the product you’d like to review.
- How can I pay for my orders from juniva.com?
- You can pay via credit card (Visa and MasterCard), EFT, bank deposit or with a Juniva Gift Voucher or store credit.
For more information, please see our Payment Options.
- What do I do if my credit card details are not accepted?
- First, check with your bank to rule out any problems that may be occurring on their end. If you are still experiencing problems, contact us at email@example.com
- How do I know if my order has gone through?
- When your transaction is successful, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you, which includes your order tracking number.
Should you not receive an order confirmation e-mail:
1. Check the ‘spam’ or ‘junk mail’ folder of your e-mail account.
2. Verify your order status by viewing it in ‘Account’
3. If you are still experiencing problems, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your order.
Please do not re-order your product/s without completing the above steps, as this may create duplicate orders.
- Are the prices on juniva.com in South African Rand (ZAR)?
- Yes, all our pricing is in South African Rand (ZAR).
- Do your prices include VAT?
- Yes, all our prices are inclusive of VAT.
1.6. Store Credit
- How do I get store credit?
- When you decide to return an item, you will receive store credit. This can be used for future purchases on juniva.com. Store credit will only be received once the returned item/s have been processed by us. To qualify for store credit, item/s must be returned in the original packaging.
1.7. Vouchers and Promotional Codes
Juniva Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. They cannot be resold to or exchanged with a third party. Our Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed online when you use our site.
- Can I use vouchers on sale items?
- Great news! At juniva.com, we don’t discriminate on sale items – you may use your voucher on the purchase of any item on our site.
1.8. Privacy and Security
- Is it safe to shop on juniva.com?
- We work hard to ensure that your details remain safe and secure – your privacy is of utmost importance to us. If you want to know more about how we ensure your privacy, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
- Yes, of course we do! Have a look at our Terms and Conditions.
- Do you keep my credit card details?
- We never store your credit card information without your permission.
In order to facilitate your repeat orders, your credit card details are stored by a trusted third party payments company.
- Will my information be sold to third parties?
- Your information will not be sold or made known to any third parties. Your details will be kept in the strictest confidence by Juniva.
- How long does it take for my products to be delivered?
- It depends; for single orders, delivery takes place within 3—5 days, but for repeat orders, we have two delivery runs per month; on the 15th and 30th. You can select whether you’d like your repeat orders delivered on the 15th or 30th of the month.
For more details, log into your juniva.com Account.
- What is the postage fee and handling charge on orders?
- Free delivery applies to all orders of R1000 or more. Delivery of orders that are less than R1000, will cost R50 – irrespective of how big the order is. For delivery addresses in very remote areas, the courier company will deliver via the Post Office, or to the town nearest to you that is accessible by the courier company within their normal routes. In these circumstances, the courier company will be in contact with you to arrange an alternative address.
- What if I am not home at the time of delivery?
- You are able to track the status of your order by logging in to your Juniva account. If your order status says ‘En Route’, delivery will occur soon, and you should ensure that someone is at the specified delivery address to receive your order.
If you are unable to take delivery of your order at the time it is scheduled to be delivered, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Order Status
- What is the status of my order?
- You are able to track the status of your order by logging in to your Juniva account and checking under ‘Account’, ‘Open Orders’. Click on the ‘Track Order’ link for the order you want to track and you will be able to see the status of your order.
If your tracking status indicates that your order has been delivered, but you have not received it please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org