How can I pay for my Juniva Order?
Shopping online at juniva.com is safe and secure. Because our top priority is to keep our customers’ information safe, we use market-leading Norton Secured Extended Validation SSL certificates to encrypt payment information – no human will see your details.
- Which credit cards do we accept?
- Currently, we accept Visa and MasterCard.
- What information will we need?
- We will need your 16-digit credit card number, the expiry date, the CVV number (the last 3 digits on the back of your card) and your name exactly as it appears on the front of the card.
- When will the payment be deducted from your account?
- Immediately – which means we can start processing your order straight away.
- Please Note: Credit Cards used on our website for the first time, as well as any large or unusual transactions will need to be validated by the cardholder or the issuing bank before the order can be processed.
- Credit Cards used on our website for the first time will be subjected to an additional bank verification process known as 3D secure. This is done to ensure that it is really you using your card. A pin number will be sent to your mobile phone to input into the checkout process.
- Any large or unusual transactions will need to be validated by the cardholder or the issuing bank before the order can be processed, again in order to ensure that it's really you using your card.
- Does juniva.com store my credit card information?
- We never store your credit card information without your permission. In order to facilitate your repeat orders, your credit card details are stored by a trusted third party payments company.
EFT or bank deposit
If you don’t have a credit card, you can pay by EFT or bank deposit. These methods are a little slower than other payment methods because we’ll need to wait for your payment to reflect in our bank account before we can start processing your order.
Once you’ve placed your order, you’ll need to make an EFT or direct deposit into our account within five working days. Use your Order Number as the reference.
Please note our bank details below:
|Account name:||Juniva (Pty) Ltd|
|Bank name:||First National Bank|
As soon as we receive your payment, we’ll start processing your order.
Please Note: It’s important that we receive your payment within five working days to avoid your order being automatically cancelled.
Proof of payment
If you’ve forgotten to add your Order Number or for any other reason need to send us proof of your payment, please email it to: email@example.com